Monday, May 16, 2011

17.5.2011

enjoyable month ~
Y say so ??
Coz i had been Miri Tropical Rainforest Resort & Johor ^-^
BUT spend a lot of $$$ !! POKAI lo ~~~ haha ~~~~

Walking & Playing around damn nice , but tired @,@!!!
Need rest more b4 and after journey ><

Talk about Tropical Rainforest , we had enjoy very much over thr !!!
gathering wit family & others family oso !! LIKE !!
sweet memory at thr ^_^

Next station, Johor( the place tat my sis had been study at thr for 6YEARS)
cant imagine she had finish her studies n going for practical soon then GRADUATE!!
For me , study alone at outside suffer a lot !!! everything should be done by ourself !!
woot ~~~~ >,<
they are so brave, independent !!! give them 5stars !!
LUCKILY, i choose to study at my home town ~~~~~ ahaha ~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATE to my BIG sis ~~~ All the best .... umuaaahhhh ^-^

Wondering what is my next step !!! mY job are just hanging around in the sky !!!
arghhh ><
make me so stress !!! HATE !!!!

Wish everything can go through smoothly !! help >,<

1 comment: