Monday, April 19, 2010

19.4.2010

hurray ~~
my big sis n 2nd sis coming bec soon ....
tis time they bec 2mths ~~
wonderful ^^

time past so fast like rocket ~~
my big sis had been stdy at outside abt 4 yrs ( if nt mistaken )
she will b graduated soon ...
so fast ~~ getting older n older ( dnT bob me ya ) ~~
ahaha

my 2nd sis had been stdy at outside nearly 1 yr dy ~~
she still gt long time to go ~~
gambateh n add oil ya ~~

wish u two all the besT ~~~
take care (",)

when sis bec plan tO go play ~~
i wan shopping ~~!!!
can i ???

3 comments:

  1. can.. can.. we plan 2 play gao gao during my 2 months holiday.. wen work le, difficult liao.. hehe.. me ody five year lor.. "mei liang xin" T.T me stil young young.. hehehehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~~ oooppppsss ><"""
    sorry ~~
    5yrs dy meh ?? didnt realize leh ~~ hehe

    ya lorh ~~ buT can or not ~~ hOpe tO play around ~~~ >^^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r very bz lor.. hehe... dis cuming july wil enter de 6th lor... kakaka...

    ReplyDelete