Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool

ahaha ~~~
2day nth special geh ~~~
if stdy at school sure we gt many things to play ~~~
fooling around ~~~
but ........... nw not same liao ~~
cant play ~~ haha

well , i like my life nw ~~
although i didnt stdy at oversea , but i stdy partime accounting
quite satisfy wit my result ....
well done tO myself n oso my dear friends ~~~
we all done well !!! congratulate ^^

daytime i work nite time relax
sometime gO lim teh , gamble , shopping ~~~
enjoy every second ,every moment !!!
i like it ~~~~

plan to take UBS soon ~~~
but i'm in lazy mode .... haiz ....
hahaha ~~
lazy worm wit me nw ...
duh duh
hOpe i can successfully pass my UBS too ~~~
add oil ...
hehe

april fool 2day nth tO play ~~
change my relationship status tO in a relationship ~~
ahaha
play play ~~~
suddenly gT many ??? come out in my mind ~~
if in a realtionship will b who ??
no partner ....... sad T.T
single me ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment